No previous experience is necessary! The only thing we ask is that you bring a willingness to learn, work as a member of a team, and a positive attitude!
There are a number of options for regular volunteers:
- Become a Construction Regular. If you are willing to volunteer at least twice a month with the hopes of becoming a crew leader, this is the role for you! You’ll learn all the skills you need on site!
- Become a ReStore Rockstar. Volunteer tasks include donation intake, organization, and pricing, helping customers load purchased items, and occasionally small construction projects.
- Help out at the administrative office. We need help with data entry and small construction projects. We ask that you make a commitment to a set shift every week.
- Become a build leader. Help prefab kits for our Playhouse program. We build playhouses with sponsoring groups which are then given to families that qualify.
- Become a member of our Utility Crew on the construction site. This is a crew of dedicated volunteers for electrical and plumbing. This is currently a pilot program, so please sign up to learn more.
Please fill out the form below to let us know a bit about your interests and your availability.