Your Partnership Makes It Possible!
San Diego Habitat for Humanity is committed to creating synergies and developing relationships to build and rehabilitate homes to eliminate poverty housing in our community. We are creating partnerships between families, donors and volunteers. Home sponsors build alongside future homeowners, getting to know the family, volunteers, and the community.
As a non-profit organization, we depend on private and business donations to provide many of our needs. At this time, we project the building of a house to cost $250,000. Sponsors give at many levels, providing full home sponsorships or partnering with others to fund a new home. You, along with other community resources can help strengthen our communities and change lives.
There are some wonderful benefits of being a home sponsor:
· You invest in an agency that creates a safer, more stable city for your employees and customers.
· Team-building experiences on the construction sites, where your employees work together and build stronger relationships in a neutral, non-threatening environment.
· Promotional value, including recognition through San Diego Habitat.
· Alignment with a well recognized and respected non-profit with the right to promote a relationship with Habitat.
· Demonstration to employees, customers and other stakeholders that you are a socially conscious member of the community.
Interested in becoming a home sponsor? Contact us at (619) 283-4663 (HOME).